A driving instructor is not just a job, it is a vocation that offers years of job satisfaction, alongside the chance to meet new people on a daily basis, and help change and improve their lives.
In order to train you must:
- Have had a full UK licence for at least 3 years
- Have no more than 5 points on your licence
- Not been banned from driving within the last 4 years
- Be a ‘fit and proper’ person.
- You must pass a CRB Check.
The training course has 3 parts and you need to pass 3 tests in order to become a fully qualified and Approved Driving
If you enjoy driving and like helping people to develop new skills this could be the ideal job for you. To do this job, you need to
- be patient,
- have good people skills,
- truly enjoy helping other people to achieve their learning goals and
- take pride in your driving
If you would like more information on becoming a driving instructor with Julia’s give us a call or email us and we will be happy to advise you.
We are always looking for fully qualified driving instructors too in the gravesend, Dartford and Medway areas
CALL US ON 01474 708230